JOIN US FOR MTP'S AGM ON WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20th, 2017, 7:00PM!
This serves as notice of the 2017 Annual Meeting of the Members for Musical Theatre Productions (MTP) in London, Ontario. Join us as we reflect on the past season of shows and events and look ahead as MTP moves into its 29th anniversary season. This is your chance to help shape the future of MTP and make your voice heard. Where do you want to see MTP in 2018?
To participate in this meeting, all attendees must be current members of MTP. If you are not currently a member, 1-year memberships will be available at the meeting for $25. Current members may renew their memberships at the meeting. Refreshments will be provided.
For more information on MTP and memberships, please visit our Membership page.
1. Notice of Meeting - Joe Recchia
2. Approval of the Minutes of the 2016 Annual General Meeting - Joe Recchia
3. President's Report - Joe Recchia
4. Treasurer's Report and Approval of Financial Statements - Andrew Rethazi
5. Season Planning Committee Report - Kristina Baron-Woods
6. Publicity Committee Report - Lia Karidas and Duane Woods
7. Fundraising Committee Report - Phil Hallman
8. Membership Engagement Committee Report - Rick Smith
9. ONCA Review Committee Report – Andrew Rethazi
10. Appointment of Accountant - Andrew Rethazi
Whereas Musical Theatre Productions is required to annually appoint an accountant for the upcoming fiscal year, be it resolved that Robert Han, Chartered Accountant, be appointed Accountant for Musical Theatre Productions for the fiscal year July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018.
11. Call for Nominations for Board Election - Joe Recchia
12. Appointment of Returning Officer(s) and Scrutineers - Joe Recchia
13. Election - Board of Directors
14. New Business